Are you driven by discovery?
We understand the specialist design and service needs of life sciences, technology and health-related businesses.
In collaboration with some of Australia’s leading property developers and design innovators, Lumina will deliver turnkey, purpose-built facilities as well as flexible spaces and laboratories to grow with your business.
When you join the growing Lumina community, you’ll be in the heart of the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct and have Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital, residential and retail community Smith Collective and the Southport Sharks all on your doorstop.
You’ll also benefit from Lumina’s adjacent seven hectares of recreational parkland, and two Gold Coast light rail stations within walking distance.
Many enterprises within the Precinct have a demonstrated focus on research excellence and innovation, in a variety of forms. So if you are pioneering new ideas or market-ready solutions in:
- Advanced design and additive manufacturing
- Big data, data analytics and translatable applications
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics
- Micro and nanotechnology and next generation materials
- Medical imaging, devices, wearable technologies and diagnostics
- E-health and health software, integrated healthcare and medical technology
- Human genomics, chronic diseases and infectious diseases
- R&D and clinical trials
- Human healthcare
- Support services and supply chains for life sciences, health and technology-related businesses
…make tomorrow your business at Lumina.
For more information on current and upcoming leasing opportunities at Lumina please contact the Lumina team on 1300 511 878 or email email@example.com.
We know the team at Cluster Biotechnology will feel right at home
joining an incredible network of world-renowned researchers,
scientists, and health and technology experts in the Precinct.
Laboratory for lease at COHORT
Includes a PC1 lab with laboratory dishwasher, PC2 lab with fume cabinet, and a general office workspace fit for 6 – 8 workstations.Enquire Now
Medical suites and offices
Proxima is an $80 million children's health and education centre of excellence, developed by Evans Long.Enquire Now
Cohort is a coworking and innovation space that is home to health and technology startups, meetups, innovative thinkers, creatives, freelancers, SME’s, researchers and students.Enquire Now