Lumina offers premium commercial land for sale in a range of sizes and configurations that can cater for up to 175,000sqm of commercial development.
Set in the heart of the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct, Lumina benefits from significant recent infrastructure investment. Lumina sits between a G: link light rail station and a residential and retail community and is co-located with Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital and Griffith University.
Other benefits include:
- Premium, freehold development-ready sites from 1,000sqm to two hectares
- More than $5 billion of health, education and transport infrastructure and investment in the Precinct
- Zoned within the Parklands Priority Development Area
- EDQ, as part of the Queensland Government, is responsible for the master planning, approval and facilitation of development
- Driving access from two domestic and international airports with excellent public transport links
- Strategically located in a prime corner location of the Precinct, bounded by major arterial access to the Smith Street Motorway and Parklands Drive, providing visibility and signage opportunities to 50,000* motorists daily