Lumina collaborates with some of Australia’s leading property developers and design innovators to deliver state-of-the-art offices and research spaces within the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct.
Lumina understands the specialist design and unique service needs of life sciences, technology and health-related businesses and offers unprecedented access to:
- Griffith University
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Smith Collective residential and retail community
- The Southport Sharks
What’s more, Lumina is adjacent to seven hectares of recreational parkland with two Gold Coast light rail stations within walking distance.
If you are pioneering new ideas or market-ready solutions today in…
- Advanced design and additive manufacturing
- Big data, data analytics and translatable applications
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics
- Micro and nanotechnology and next-generation materials
- Medical imaging, devices, wearable technologies and diagnostics
- eHealth and health software, integrated healthcare and medical technology
- Human genomics, chronic diseases and infectious diseases
- R&D and clinical trials
- Human healthcare
- Support services and supply chains for life sciences, health and technology-related businesses
… make tomorrow your business at Lumina.