LuminaX HealthTech Accelerator Successful Participants
LuminaX is a 14-week accelerator program designed to commercialise early-stage start-ups in the HealthTech industries.
Cohort Innovation Space has announced the successful 10 start-ups selected to participate in the LuminaX HealthTech Accelerator taking place on the Gold Coast.
Delivered in partnership with IntelliHQ and the Queensland AI Hub, the LuminaX Accelerator is designed to validate and commercialise early-stage, high-growth start-ups that are using technology or AI to solve problems in the health care space.
The program will provide comprehensive support to ten start-ups by taking them through a rapid and immersive educational program aimed at accelerating growth and fast-tracking connections and customers.
50% of applications for this accelerator were received from the Gold Coast, with 37% submitted from other areas in Queensland including Brisbane, Townsville, Sunshine Coast and Mackay. 13% of applications were received from interstate.
The selected cohort of emerging and established start-ups are across the HealthTech, MedTech and wellness sectors. Successful applicants will receive more than $50,000 in-kind value, including coworking desks at Cohort Innovation Space, personalised connections from over 25 industry partners, 80 hours of individual mentoring and coaching, and 10 facilitated workshops.
Discover 2021 LuminaX Participants
- Beyond the Clinic – A two-sided marketplace that empowers patients to take their health into their own hands, whilst providing doctors with data to analyse patient outcomes.
- Bundle of Rays – Immersive learning tools such as VR and AR to deliver education and training within the health care space.
- Comfort Quest – A gamified paediatrician platform that empowers children with confidence and takes the fear and anxiety our of medical procedures for children https://comfortquest.io/
- Edify Medical – A new digital ecosystem designed to break down the barriers of language, cost and access to information which creates healthcare inequality across the globe.
- Fwards – An digital platform that provides clinical nurses the tools to connect, reflect and grow together, aiming to improve burnout and turnover within the nursing sector.
- Hearoes – An accessible auditory training app that empowers those with hearing loss and helps them to thrive in the hearing world around them.
- Oncana – An integrated digital health and wellness experience that bridges the gap between treatment and care for people living with and beyond cancer.
- Safe and Healthy – A work wellness and safety platform providing on-demand health and wellness solutions to organisations, businesses and corporates.
- VirtualPsychologist – A psychology and counselling business that delivers text based mental health services by qualified professional staff through a global IT platform.
- Able Digital Wellness – A complete digital wellness platform, designed to get people with disabilities and their carers & friends moving.
Check all the information about LuminaX HealthTech Accelerator in the link below.