Are you a health, medical, technology or innovation company looking for a new home on the Gold Coast?
For the first time since Cohort opened in 2019, 100m2, 200m2 and 350m2 tenancies are now available for lease for larger tenants wanting to join the Cohort community.
Centrally located on the Gold Coast, Cohort Innovation Space is a coworking and innovation space that is home to health, medical and technology businesses, innovative thinkers, startups, creatives, freelancers, SMEs, researchers and students
- 100m2, 200m2 or 350m2 available
- Warm shell commercial building with semi-finished interior
- Includes tenants share of all outgoings including 1GB fibre internet, electricity, cleaning, security and building maintenance
- Access to shared facilities, including full kitchen, 3 meeting rooms, 2 boardrooms, a 120 person event space, podcast studio, commercial coffee machine, bike racks, showers and end of trip facilities
- Dedicated car spaces available
Co-locate with Cohort Innovation Space, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital and Griffith University
Become part of a vibrant community and access a range of events and networking opportunities to support the SME community on the Gold Coast
Includes tenants share of all outgoings including 1GB fibre internet, electricity, cleaning, security and building maintenance
Ground floor, street frontage with disability access
Under 100 metres to the G:Link Light Rail station and bus interchange
Under 150 metres to Woolworths, BWS, cafés and retail shops