Commercial development opportunities at Lumina
Lumina offers premium commercial land for sale in a range of sizes and configurations that can cater for up to 175,000sqm of commercial development.
Set in the heart of the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct and benefitting from significant infrastructure investment for the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Lumina sits between a G: link light rail station and residential and retail community, Smith Collective, and is co-located with the Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital and Griffith University.
- A range of premium development-ready sites from 1,000sqm to two hectares, offering freehold title
- Benefits from more than $5 billion of health, education and transport infrastructure and investment in the Precinct
- Zoned within the Parklands Priority Development Area
- Economic Development Queensland as part of the Queensland Government, is responsible for the master planning, planning approval and facilitation of development at Lumina
- Driving access from two domestic and international airports, with excellent public transport links
- Lumina is strategically located in a prime corner location of the Precinct, bounded by major arterial access to the Smith Street Motorway and Parklands Drive and providing visibility and signage opportunities to 50,000* motorists each day
For more on the development opportunities available at Lumina, please contact the Lumina team on 1300 511 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been fielding enquiries from forward-thinking businesses who want to be at the forefront of early childhood development, care, research, diagnosis and treatment.– Evans Long Developer, Proxima
Up to 8,400sqm of premium development-ready land on the corner of Smith St Motorway and Parklands Drive.Enquire Now
Up to 15,300sqm of premium development-ready land on Smith St Motorway.Enquire Now
Up to 8,300sqm of development-ready land on the corner of Smith St Motorway and Village Boulevard.Enquire Now