15 -16 June 2021 Rydges Melbourne and delivered virtually
Innovate Health will return in 2021 as an interactive face-to-face event with unique, high energy, content driven networking experiences and a top quality conference agenda. The conference is also available via our virtual event platform.
Innovate Health is about accelerating the growth, uptake and commercialisation of digital health innovations across the health industry in Australia.
For 2021, we’re casting a spotlight on remote monitoring and digital innovations enabling home as the centre of care.
There’s no substitute for face-to-face networking & direct engagement
Innovate Health is an important platform for facilitating collaboration between clinicians and decision makers in the health sector, tech innovators/startups, government, investors and business leaders in the industry (including pharma, health insurers, medtech etc). Moreover, it creates an opportunity to discuss real solutions and technologies which truly meet the needs of clinicians, consumers and benefit the health industry.
Get in the room with the right people and make real connections.
Topics, themes & questions for discussion:
- Building the home as the centre of care – how can we build a virtual front door to the health system where more patient touchpoints happen in the home?
- Exploring interventions to keep patients in the home or community environment for longer and the impact on the health system as a whole
- How can and should remote monitoring and emerging agetech fit into existing models of care?
- Sustainability of care models
- Patient journeys and perspectives on the use of digital health and digital medicine innovations
- Lessons learnt from RPM adoption and roll outs in different settings e.g. Covid response
- Addressing the challenges and barriers to adoption of remote monitoring solutions – the pros and cons of RPM for clinicians and patients
- Using remote monitoring with decision support tools, data driven approaches and predictive algorithms to orchestrate the right care and the right time
- Examining the regulation of software as a medical device and how it provides an opportunity for reimbursement for remote patient management platforms & how this supports patients to access high-value care in their home.
- Understanding readiness for RPM within health services
- What are the minimum standards for vendors and solutions which healthcare organisations expect?
- How do we ensure we build digital health systems which are sustainable and can create value in the long term?
- Data security and privacy with patient data
Interested in speaking or pitching in the PitchFest?
For startups this is a unique opportunity to pitch to a potential first customer, investor, clinician/frontline provider, and future commercialization partner.
** To qualify for a pitchfest spot, startups who apply must have a minimum viable product, be turning over less than $1 million a year and have been in business for 5 years or less **
Submissions are now welcome. Please send the following details to Frankie Brewer on Francesca.Brewer@informa.com
For more details and to book your spot check here